Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stephenie Meyer

Well here she is Stephenie, I had to work the book signing for her newest book The Host. Which I still haven't finished, but I like it so far. After working the event I have decided that I am not one of those people. I am not willing to camp out for two days to be one of th first in line. I am not willing to sit/stand for five hours to get my book signed. So I guess it is good that I get to work these things, although I got there for the event at 4 and I didn't get home till around 12:30 in the morning. It was a long fun night. I got my copies of The Host and Twilight signed, and we got our pictures taken with her.



Here we are, Kerri, Stephenie, Me, and Veronica.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

brandi said...

Oh, fun! Still wish I could have been there! But I am also not one of "those people"!