Thursday, May 22, 2008

fun saturday!

After the crazy book signing the night before I went bright(actually dark) and early at 5:45 to meet some of the ladies from our ward to go to the temple. I was actually the only one to show up which is fine, I actually like going by myself. The only problem is after being up and working so late I had problems staying awake towards the end. It was nice plus I was out and on my way home by 8:30.

I picked up breakfast for the fam and headed home so Joe could take Rosalind to the Primary activity. After we went up to Jordan Landings to see Prince Caspian, and we went out to eat at the Mayan. The Mayan is Rosalind Favorite place to eat now. They have fake cliffs and waterfalls inside and do a cliff diving show through out the evening. The night we were there they also had Indiana Jones there. The chimicangas(?) and the pork empinadas are my favorite. We had a bit of a wait out side so we took some pictures. Mostly it kept Rosalind somewhat busy.




Rosalind took this one! I like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: