Thursday, March 6, 2008

Starting out

I have been thinking about doing this for a while. So here is my blog. I am fore warning you that my life is not too glamorous, but sometimes it is entertaning. I have been married to my honey joe for close to 7 years. We live in Lehi Utah. We have a little girl named Rosalind who is 5, she is currently across the street playing with her friends. I am a stay-at-home mommy, which is difficult at times but I can't dream of doing anything else. I also am a body shop at home consultant: however I am not as consistant as I would like to be with it. As of late I have been volunteering at Thanking Point as the assistant volunteer coordinator, and am wait to see if I get hired on part time. I like to cook/bake(I make a mean loaf of bread), take photos, scrapbook, cross stitch, read, play with friends, and spend time with family. I have to say life is good, sure there are things I would like to change but thats just the way it goes. I hope you enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Yay! I love blogs. It's such a fun way to get to know people.

Emily said...

Welcome to the blogging world!