Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Morning

Rosalind with her basket! She got lots of candy, a new kite, a cranium bingo game, the movie "Enchanted"(so cute)! And some other things.


Aslan likes Rosalinds Easter Basket



Our little family egg hunt with the eggs we dye. I love her outfit!



Rosalind likes the whites of the eggs and gives the yolks to daddy



This was a great Easter! I made breakfast casserole, we did baskets, and the egg hunt. We went to church, Joe and I sang in the choir. After Kent and Beth had invited us to their home for dinner, I made funeral potatoes(yum). We played games, I got the game Killer bunnies in my basket, It is kinda hard at first but super fun! And we watched Rosalind's movie.
I love Easter, and not just for the peeps and cadbury mini eggs. I love it because of what it really is, that the Jesus Christ was Resurrected and that like him we will also be resurrected. To know that he sacrificed his own life for all of us, how blessed are we are. So for every one I don't see very often I just want to tell you that I love you and hope that you had a great holiday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute! I love the pics you took of Rosalind. I need to get a nice camera and learn to take good pictures. Let's all get together and play outside again...or the kids I mean. ha ha

Ariana said...

Love the shorts, boots, and winter coat. Somehow she looks like a Minnesotan. ;-)