Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Craftiness!

So this is a little bit of catch up now that I have figured out how to up load photos, thanks to joe. So I started and finished both of these projects last week. First my little cross-stitch I love, the pattern came from a little company called Lizzie Kate I love their stuff and their name! Now I just need to frame it. I am thinking one of those recycled rustic wood frames from Roberts arts and crafts. Second the spring letters we made with some help of my friend TeNeal for our March craft enrichment activity!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brandi said...

Wow I love these cute projects. Little kate is a lot crafty. Love ya!

Cami said...

You inspire me with all your cute projects! I love the valentine's cross stitch you taught me how to do! I'm maybe 2/3rds of the way done even! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!