Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Post Inspire Create Share 2014 update!

I spent most of last week Stampin up's convention!
 
It was amazing as usual! This was my fourth year and I am already planning on next year.

This year I was asked by my friend Cortney to help with a display board with a group of our other friends called the Creation Nation Design Team. I worked in conjunction with another gal to create items for a tween hipster birthday party. I love what I created and sort of wish that I had made two of everything since I didn't get to keep what I made. 

I started with a cake banner! I really wanted to make pom-poms for the skewers but didn't make them big enough. I like what happened better, love a happy accident! 
I used the new Little Letters Thinlits Dies for the letters

(please ignore the mess!)

Awhile ago i found a templet on Pintrest for a bowl made out of the petite purse die. I used 6 pieces and left the flap for a little extra dimension.
I think it will be super cute as a candy bowl for a party

I think this banner is my favorite! The letters are from the Simply created banner kit and I made the banner from the banner framelits.


I am not sure what to call these, utensil wraps? I loved the straws from the June paper pumpkin kit so i thought i would throw those in, and the silver ware is plastic but looks real! I have be obsessed with this camera stamp since the catalog premier and this was the perfect project for it.

 I also made a few extra cards to display. I may have to use all of these for a class soon(ans the pearls)!

Here is how all of our projects looked together! It was a pleasure working with all of these talented ladies!

If any of these projects or products interest you please check out my website www.kate.stampinup.net

No comments: