Monday, August 2, 2010

August Classes

I have a few classes that I will be holding and you love whoever would like to come to sign up. Here is the info on them.

First:
the One Sheet wonder class
Cost $10.00
Wednesday August 18th @ 7:00pm
Class fee must be paid one week before the class.
You will be making 10 cards by stamping one piece of white card stock. These are half boy half girl card for babies and birthdays. You will be able to choose your greeting. This is an extremely versatile project that can be used with almost any stamp set.
Second:
Jar of cards class
cost $18.00
Saturday August 28th @10:00am
Class must be paid for a week before.
Come make a jar full of 24 3x3 card plus envelopes with one of our simply scrappin' kits. Choose between Good Times(pictured below), Love Birds, or Christmas cheer.


Give me a call if you want to sign up or shoot me an email with your contact info and I will call you. Thanks, keep checking back more classes to come.
Check out my Demonstrator website http://kate.stampinup.net

No comments: