Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sushi night!

Back in January my friend Val invited us over to learn how to make sushi! It really is not all that hard. Mine just was not very pretty, the best roll I think was with cream cheese and veggies in the middle and them smoked salmon and super thinly sliced lemon. Sounds odd but it was great.

some of our creations

Joe making a roll.

one of my creations! cucumber, cream cheese, carrots, and tuna. I think!
I now want to take the sushi class next month at Thanksgiving Point.
And I need a better sushi knife

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ariana said...

I made sushi the other night...mothers day in fact! It was lovely! My favorite knife is a Kiwi brand short chef's knife. Best part? It's under $3.00 from Chao's in Provo.

We must make sushi one night...I made a whole jar of pickled diakon and it's looking bored in my fridge! :)

Raquel said...

JEALOUS I LOVE SUSHI. But I am poor!

Valeria said...

We need to do this again over the summer.