Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Disney dress-up bowling party!

So it's time to play catchup on the blog! The next few posts will not be in order but you get pictures!

party nov 2008!
For Rosalind's 6th birthday she had a bowling party, and we decided everything is more fun if you dress up! It was held at Jack&Jills bowling alley in P.G., I love that if you have a birthday there you receive a used bowling pin for the party to sign and you get to keep it! Fun! The Tinkerbell outfit is a Nana Hilby creation from Halloween 07. The Rose invited some friends from school, church, and of course many a Liechty cousin! I think everyone had a great time. I loved the opening of gifts, so much squewling. I am pleased that she loved the big elephant that I found at IKEA, it was promptly named Precious and slept on the bed for many a week after. Thankfully another succesful birthday party! I can't belive 7 is only 6 months away!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: