Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin love


One Of My Favorite things that Stampin' Up! does is Paper Pumpkin.

No it has nothing to do with Cinderella! 

You may say what is Paper Pumpkin?
Well let me tell you!


Paper Pumpkin is a monthly craft kit that get mailed to you once a moth for Just $19.95.


It is a surprise each month!


This was the March kit, which was everything you need to make 9 super cute cards!


It is not always cards! 


I love needlework so i instantly loved this card!
I made them all birthday cards, so I could use them for the young women I work with at church.
Everyone deserves a handmade card for their birthday! I know the girls will love them!



I know now you all want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!
I actually get two a month!
Check it out here www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Or feel free to comment with any questions.

 You can even watch it being made on you tube!


No comments: