Thursday, July 30, 2009

Adventures with Amanda!

So my best friend Amanda came to town earlier this month and she graced the Liechty's with almost a full day of fun filled Amanda activities. She moved to Texas so we only see her about twice a year. So I asked Rosalind where she wanted to go eat and as usual she wanted to go to the Mayan, which I must say is fun but way overpriced! But she loves the diving so we went. Plus Amanda and I planned to go to a movie after so it worked out well logistically. So here are some pictures from the day.

So Amanda's drink had the ice packed in it so tight that when she drank it it didn't fall. Well at least we thought it was funny, or at least cool.

After lunch Joe and Rosalind headed home and to buy fireworks for the next days festivities. Amanda and I went to see My Sisters Keeper, which was good but we cried almost the whole way through it is a sad but funny movie. Then we ran around doing Utah errands, i.e. Deseret Book, and church distribution, and so on. It was great to see "Mana" and actually spend time with her, we all miss her I think Joe does to sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda Ottley said...

Oh we are soooo cute!! Love ya!!