Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the ongoing saga!

So tomorrow morning I am going in to the hospital for surgery, I am fine! I just have had extremely large cysts on my ovaries(which are also very large) for awhile now. We discovered them while I was pregnant this summer anyhow it is something the Dr. wanted to keep an eye on to see if they would shrink but the haven't. So tomorrow he will be removing them and making sure it isn't something worse. I have to spend the night and will hopefully be home Friday sometime. I will let you all know how it goes! We are quite positive about everything, but some extra prayers for us couldn't hurt. Love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

praying...

Ariana said...

I hope everything went ok....we're here for you is you need something! Take it easy for a little while.

Emily said...

What can I do? Feel better soon!