Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sad thursday

Well I think most everyone knows now but here is the news anyway. We lost the twins. I went in to the OBGYN on the 21st for an ultrasound and they could not find any heartbeats. So the same afternoon we were able to schedule a D&C and I went in for surgery. All went well, I am fine, really I am fine just tired. The Doctor says now I mostly need rest. We are very sad about what happened but know that Heavenly Father thought this was for the best and I know we will be OK. I want to thank everyone that has so willingly helped us out and for all of the prayers that have been said on our behalf. I love you all!

11 comments:

Ariana said...

Oh Kate, I just heard. I am glad everything went alright with the d&c, and I hope you are able to get a little rest. If there's anything you need, just call!

Murmer said...

I am so sorry.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Kate I am so sorry! Call if I can do anything!

Emily said...

I love you Kate!

Sarah said...

Oh Kate! You are in our prayers- still

The Fisher's said...

I'm really sorry to hear your news, we'll keep you in our prayers too, we love you!

the Kargis Family said...

Hope your feeling better. I'm so sorry.

Tonya said...

Hey Kate! How are you doing? I haven't seen you forever. I was heart broken to hear about the twins. I'm so sorry. :( I hope you're doing well. Let me know if you need anything. I hope dinner was good the other night. :)

Share :) said...

I am so sorry to hear this. :*(
I hope you are doing ok, I know how hard it is.

Is your computer working again?

Tami and BJ said...

Darling Kate, I am so sorry! I love you!

Sheri Keilman said...

Kate, today is Happy Thursday!!! I'm tagging you to post 10 things you are grateful for in your life TODAY! I love you!