Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the Wild Outdoors

The diversity of events that we have at Thanksgiving Point just cracks me up sometime. Well two weeks ago the Wild outdoors festival/ Stihl timbersports competition occurred. In other words lumberjack games! As usual I didn't get to see much b/c we stayed super busy. I did get Rosalind there for awhile before we had to get Joe from work. She did astonishingly well, she did have more fun things to do at this event than usual. Friday it was so windy that many people went home early. Dang windy Lehi!

This was probabally not the best place for Rosalind but she had many supervisors and it was very stable. She was watching me with the help of Jane use a two person saw! First time I have ever done that.

This would make uncle Paul very proud! She almost hit many different foam animals.
Isn't she beautiful! Can you believe that Benjamin Franklin wanted our national bird to be a turkey after seeing her!

I think this is the first time I have shot a gun since the last time I shot a b.b. gun when I was 8 at YWCA day camp!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: